Homework

All the homework for this term will be posted on the homepage each Monday evening or Tuesday morning (due the following Monday): http://56bellps.global2.vic.edu.au/. Thanks! The 5/6 team

30 comments

1. Hi Ruby
      Apologies for not getting the homework up on the blog this week!
      Come and see me in class tomorrow and I’ll give you a copy.
      Thanks, Toby

1. I don’t have the homework task for this week, is it somewhere on the blog? If so where? I can’t find it. If not, how can I get it?

2. Hi – we can’t access the Biennale file (re costume) as link is password protected, nor can we see the homework from end of April 2015 (5/5G). As Max has been away ill for a few days we want to catch up re the costume, the homework and also re the maths incursion (we feel we may have accidentally overlooked that one and need to pay it). Max R and mum Karen

3. Hi Max and Karen

I’ve updated the Biennale costume files, so they should work now.

Also, I’ve added a post about homework.

The maths incursion is this week (it costs $7; if it’s unpaid Max can bring money/form to school tomorrow).

Kind regards
    Toby

4. Thanks so much – money for this (and for fish) sent today, all details now to hand incl homework and biennale costume – appreciate the quick response. Karen (and Max)

5. Hi can you please put a copy of the history thinkers key on the blog please and this week’s maths teaser if there was one!

1. Hi Ellis, all the homework posts are on the homepage. There’s no maths homework this week, as we want you all to focus on packing and getting ready for camp. Cheers, Toby