5/6 Parent & Carer Information Evening Presentation

Thanks to all the parents and carers who could make it along last night to the information session. It was great to have so many people there and we enjoyed getting a chance to talk about what’s happening this year in 5/6, as well as answer your questions.

Please find a copy of the presentation below, which includes notes based on the questions and discussion had on the evening (I hope I covered most of the main things discussed!).

56 Parent Information Evening 2018 (with notes)

Of course if you have further questions, feel free to email or come visit your classroom teacher.

Also, here are some documents that are linked in the presentation (although the links don’t seem to work in the PDF file):

Mobile phone policy

Mobile phone permission form

These and other school policies can be found here:

http://www.bellps.vic.edu.au/policies

3 comments

1. Hi Toby, just looking at the key dates page… Dimmi has told me the leadership day is the 26th march (rather than 16th) and the day and date of the parent teacher interviews don’t match – will they be tues 13th or wed 14th? Thanks! Louise

1. Hi Louise
      Thanks for pointing those out!
      Yes, the leadership day is the 16th of March and the Parent/Teacher interviews will be Tuesday 13th March (with other year levels during the week). I will update the presentation with the correct dates.
      Cheers, Toby

2. Thanks Toby for posting this, and also to the other teachers, it was an informative night. and great to have these slides here, with a summary of the questions and responses.