Fundraising, Social Justice

Aimee’s Greatest Shave

My name is Aimee (in 5/M) and I’m taking part in the World’s Greatest Shave.

Please sponsor me to give Aussie families facing blood cancer the emotional and practical support they need. You will also fund vital research so more people survive blood cancers like lymphoma, leukemia and myeloma.

You may not know it but blood cancer is the third most common cause of cancer death in Australia, claiming more lives than breast cancer or melanoma. And every day another 35 people will be diagnosed.

To donate please visit my online shave page

http://my.leukaemiafoundation.org.au/aimeepownall, alternatively you can place your donation in the box located at the school office. You may notice that my parents are also taking part too, together we are Team Bestie!

Thanks for your support.

1. Joanne

Thanks so much for putting this up for us Toby. Her current total is $96.00.

2. Joanne

Just to assist Shen McGinty as joined Aimee in this great cause.
    He is under team Bestie too. Please support them both.

3. Joanne

Hi, Aimee would like to inform you that as of this morning her total so far is… $418.90. Thanks to all that have donated so far.

4. Joanne

Thanks for all your support, thanks especially to the teachers for running the event. We couldn’t have done it without the words of friendly encouragement, loud cheers, pat on the back, thumbs up. We are still getting donations trickling in but hope to give the school an updated total soon.

5. Joanne

Hi all Aimee has raised $635.95 so far.
    Her other team members results so far are
    Shen $508.65
    Jo $239.10
    Eric $ 88.30
    Total is $1,542.00
    Please note Beck is NOT part of this team like it mentioned in the online newsletter. However he is at $339.00.

There is still plenty of time left to donate if you wish to do so. We will kept the box in the main office until end of Term.
    Thanks again .

6. Joanne

Updated totals are
    Aimee $663.95
    Shen $508.65
    Joanne $254.10
    Eric $105.80
    Team Bestie $1584.80

Thanks again for all your support. We dropped off our donated hair on Wednesday and it was well received.